Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Vomiting Associated With Hepatitis B Last
I was diagnosed with hepatitis b a few weeks back and i'm so week, can't hold good down, vomiting etc. I'm not sure what to do. I feel miserable?
You need medical car: Medical care from your doctor is what you need. Hepatitis can be silent or become active and cause lots of symptoms. It is easy to tell if it is active. All it takes is a medical exam and labs testing your liver functions with a simple blood test called lfts. Your doctor can explain if this hepatitis virus infection is the cause of your miserable feeling/symptoms or it could be something else. ...Read more
Hepatitis b is a viral liver disease. Until vaccines were developed this was a very common cause of hepatitis, and still is in some countries. Hep b is a progressive chronic disease which can lead to cirrhosis and also to cancer of the liver. It is also implicated in the causation ...Read more
Can be lifetime : Most people clear HBV within several weeks but some never clear it especially if acquired neonatally. ...Read more
How long does the Hepatitis B vaccine last & if you get the vaccine does that make you 100% immune from getting Hep B?
Depends: Not an easy question to answer in detail since the effects of any illness or condition depend on the person. In general in 2013 would be optimistic about treatment and life. Some people with severe liver damage from hepatitis b may be able to have a liver transplant and extend life even further. Recommend sitting down with your doctor to go over the specific situation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does hepatomegaly associated with hepatitis b last?
- How long does urine color associated with hepatitis b last?
- How long does stool color associated with hepatitis b last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does nausea associated with hepatitis b last?
- How long does rash associated with hepatitis b last?
- How long does abdominal pain associated with hepatitis b last?
- How long does jaundice associated with hepatitis b last?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free