Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Vomit Color Associated With Thalassemia Last
What is the question: Can you be more specific?Get a more detailed answer ›
Be specific: Can you be more specific and ask this question again? ...Read more
How long a spleen pain lasts at a time? Is there any medication b4 start the pain? She is 2 years with beta thalassemia intermedia. Hbn is 8.6 now.
try Ibuprofen: I am assuming that her splenic pain is due to splenic sequestration. Blood may suddenly pool in the spleen. It causes splenic capsule to stretch out causing pain, but also causing her hemoglobin to drop, and may make her very sick. Mild splenic sequestration is tolerable, and for that, one could give Ibuprofen or acetaminophen, but for severe pain, i would recommend a visit to an emergency room. ...Read more
How long a spleen pain lasts at a time? How frequent it happen? Both ques are for a 2 years child. She is a beta thalassemia intermedia patient.
spleen pain: Pain from the spleen can be severe and can last a week or more. ...Read more
I'm 16, have PCOS,had long periods last month,recently got diagnosed microcytic hypochromic anemia & beta thalassemia trait. Are these all related?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does vomit color associated with appendicitis last?
- How long does vomit color associated with food allergies last?
- How long does vomit color associated with roseola last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does vomiting associated with thalassemia last?
- How long does vomit color associated with volvulus last?
- How long does vomiting associated with roseola last?
- How long does vomiting associated with food allergies last?
- Talk to a pediatrician online