Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Vomit Color Associated With Roseola Last
What is the question: Can you be more specific?Get a more detailed answer ›
Be specific: Can you be more specific and ask this question again? ...Read more
6-9 Days All Told: 2/3 infected with roseola have no symptoms at all. Children who do react begin with high fever for 3-7 days. They may also have cold symptoms, diarrhea, or swollen glands, serious symptoms might include febrile seizures or a bulging soft spot.As fever fades, rash appears on chest, back and abdomen spreading to neck and arms. Rash is small rose-colored bumps, sparing face; lasting hours to days. ...Read more
So after 4 days of fever my 7 month old daughter has roseola. What should I do? How long does this last?
You are over worst: Once the rash appears, the worst of the illness is already over and done with. As you saw, baby usually has pretty high fever for a few days, then the fever breaks and the rash appears. Now is no longer contagious, and nothing you need to do anymore. The rash will fade on its own in a couple of days. One childhood illness down - ? Many to go! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
13 month, rash started same time as fever, fever lasted 2 days, rash 6 days, still here isn't going away. How long does roseola last?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does vomiting associated with roseola last?
- How long does vomit color associated with appendicitis last?
- How long does vomit color associated with food allergies last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does vomit color associated with thalassemia last?
- How long does vomit color associated with volvulus last?
- How long does fussiness associated with roseola last?
- How long does diarrhea associated with roseola last?
- Talk to a pediatrician online