Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Vaginal Bleeding Associated With Preterm Labor Last
Bleeding on and off for a week with cramping - is this the beginning of preterm labor? An ultrasound has been done and they saw nothing wrong.
I'm high risk and i had vaginal cerclage but i still went into preterm labor and had him at 5 mos. Was the cerclage not places correctly?
Vaginal bleeding for 21 days. On bc introvale. Light brown to a bright red. Mainly brown. How long should this last and why is it this long?
Not usual: Heavy bleeding is not typical upon starting the pill. While it is common to have some irregular or break through bleeding or is not typically heavy. Check again with your doctor to assess the uterus for any abnormalities with an ultrasound and your blood tests for clotting problems. ...Read more
Prolonged vaginal bleeding onset by sex. Had pap done it was clean. No change in partner. Last time it has lasted 3 weeks so far. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does vaginal bleeding associated with genital herpes last?
- How long does vaginal bleeding associated with chlamydia last?
- How long does vaginal bleeding associated with ectopic pregnancy last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does vaginal bleeding associated with cystitis last?
- How long does vaginal bleeding associated with uterine cancer last?
- How long does uterine contractions associated with preterm labor last?
- How long does vaginal bleeding associated with blighted ovum last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free