Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Vaginal Bleeding Associated With Cystitis Last
Heavy, unpredictable: Generally speaking, anything that's out of the "ordinary.". Heavier menses that is consistent (e.g. More than about 3 months straight), bleeding in between cycles in the absence of hormonal manipulation and bleeding after sex are some examples. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A urinary tract infection, also known as an UTI, may involve the kidney, ureter, bladder, or urethra. A common cause is an intestinal bacteria, E. coli. Common symptoms include a frequent urge to urinate, and pain or burning when urinating. Antibiotics are typically ...Read more
Vaginal bleeding for 21 days. On bc introvale. Light brown to a bright red. Mainly brown. How long should this last and why is it this long?
Prolonged vaginal bleeding onset by sex. Had pap done it was clean. No change in partner. Last time it has lasted 3 weeks so far. What could it be?
Not usual: Heavy bleeding is not typical upon starting the pill. While it is common to have some irregular or break through bleeding or is not typically heavy. Check again with your doctor to assess the uterus for any abnormalities with an ultrasound and your blood tests for clotting problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does vaginal bleeding associated with hypovolemic shock last?
- How long does vaginal bleeding associated with stillbirth last?
- How long does vaginal bleeding associated with placenta accreta last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does vaginal bleeding associated with preterm labor last?
- How long does vaginal bleeding associated with pregnancy loss last?
- How long does vaginal bleeding associated with placenta previa last?
- How long does vaginal bleeding associated with blighted ovum last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free