Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Trembling Hands Associated With Hyperthyroidism Last
Are fascinating and common topic that touches upon all aspects of medicine in differential diagnosis. However this is because there are so many different causes of tremor. Most common are idiopathic or no known cause. Some times medication alone will help tremor , but a proper ...Read more
Approx 10 days: Which is the approx lifespan of the illness. ...Read more
The illness: Is self limiting and runs approx 7-10 days. ...Read more
Depends on patient: Swelling in the legs or lower extremity associated with hellp syndrome (preeclampsia, toxemia, high blood pressure of pregnancy) resolves after delivery. How fast depends on the person. For some it is in the first 24-48 hours. For others it may last as long as 6 weeks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hopefully: No longer than 10 days which is about the lifespan of the illness. ...Read more
Variable: Hormonal changes/salivary changes are not set in stone and exaclty the same for anyone. Likely it will cont during pregnancy and likely during nursing. Know that increased saliva is only good for your oral health and helps reduce the risk of decay by buffering acidic encounters. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Approx 10 days: Give or take a few days.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends...: A week or so.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can be chronic: U may want to check with u pcp for evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
Until one of two...: If you have an air embolism severe enough to cause palpitations, the likelihood is that they will persist until either the air embolism has passed, or the patient has. Air embolism is a rather rare problem, fortunately, and we don't often have to deal with this problem. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does agitation associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- How long does palpitations associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- How long does lightheadedness associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does restless legs associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- How long does high blood pressure associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- How long does hair loss associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- How long does vomiting associated with hand foot mouth last?
- Talk to a endocrinologist online for free