Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Trembling Hands Associated With Hyperthyroidism Last
Depends: Trembling hands can be caused by a variety of conditions, including: low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), acute stress reaction, benign essential tremor, Insulin reaction (hypoglycemia), panic attack, generalized anxiety disorder, parkinson disease, dementia, multiple sclerosis and hyperthyroidism. Be sure to see your primary care provider for a comprehensive evaluation. ...Read more
Many causes: Hyperthyroidism, heredofamilial tremors, or benign essential tremors can cause shaking when holding an object. Parkinson's causes resting tremors. Cerebellar problems, and ms could cause tremors on coordinated activities. Wilson's disease causes wing beating tremor. Anxiety, if intense, can result in trembling. If any of this describes you, check with your doctor. ...Read more
Need evaluation : I would not recommend using herbs alone to deal with this situation . . . You need a medical evaluation first to determine why your hands are trembling. You could be on medications that are contributing to this; parkinson's disease is another possible cause that needs help from a neurologist. Please do see your primary care physician to evaluate possible causes and get help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does rash associated with hand foot mouth last?
- How long does fever associated with hand foot mouth last?
- How long does diarrhea associated with hand foot mouth last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does rash on groin associated with hand foot mouth last?
- How long does lightheadedness associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- How long does hair loss associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- How long does palpitations associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- Talk to a neurologist online