Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Trembling Hands Associated With Hyperthyroidism Last
Hypothyroidism is a medical condition that lowers the level of thyroid hormone to a point where the patient has a marked decrease in overall health. Often the patient does not notice the loss of thyroid hormone for several weeks or more. Once diagnosed with low thyroid hormone levels, the patient will be prescribed with thyroid hormone to a point where the thyroid levels are normal and ...Read more
Need evaluation : I would not recommend using herbs alone to deal with this situation . . . You need a medical evaluation first to determine why your hands are trembling. You could be on medications that are contributing to this; parkinson's disease is another possible cause that needs help from a neurologist. Please do see your primary care physician to evaluate possible causes and get help. ...Read more
Difficult: Most surgeons have very steady hands. It's like fighter pilots; can't do the job unless you meet the criteria. In surgery though, the base of the hand can be rested or steadied on the patient or one instrument steadied against another. The robot now takes out the tremor for the most part or at least makes it insignificant. ...Read more
Should I visit a doctor for trembling hands which I had since 8 years ago but is not much severe and sometimes happens or should I ignor it?
Hand tremors : have many causes. Some not harmful. So me. Are related to significant. Endocrine metabolic or neurological issues. See your PCP. First. But don't ignore it ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does headaches associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- How long does agitation associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- How long does palpitations associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does heat intolerance associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- How long does increased insomnia associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- How long does chest pain associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- How long does restless legs associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- Talk to a neurologist online