Doctor insights on:
How Long Does The Pain Last After Having A Tubal Ligation
Ia tubal ligation the same as my last 2yrs ago,i have been experiencing very heavy longer cyles i went from having a 3 -4days lomg to 8days?
Endometrial ablation: There are lots of treatment options you can discuss with your doctor. Lysteda is a nonhormone medication designed for heavy periods. Some benefit from birth control pills, patch or nuvaring. Mirena (levonorgestrel) iud can stop your period in some cases. Consider an endometrial ablation such as genesys hta if you are done having children. These can be done in the safely and comfortably in the office. ...Read more
How long does bleeding last after a vaginal delivery and tubal ligation? also do you start having menstral like cramp a week after all this?
Totally depends: It's believed breastfeeding & massage of the uterus causes accelerated uterine contractions (crampy) & thus faster termination of the PP bleeding. Heavy bleeding should stop before you leave the hospital. If you have a blood dyscrasia, like Factor V Leiden or a hemophilia, you will bleed much longer. If you keep bleeding, develop a fever & bleeding smells bad, get checked for retained placenta. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No if done in office: Tubal ligation (occlusion) can also be done in the office setting using a scope to look inside the uterus. Tiny devices can be placed into the fallopian tubes to block them. This can be done with local anesthesia, much like having a tooth cavity filled. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No need to wait: There is no need to wait. You can donate plasma any time.. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should you wait to have sex after a tubal ligation?
- How long is tubal ligation surgery recovery after?
- How long is the wait for sex after tubal ligation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does a tubal ligation take to heal?
- How long does a tubal ligation take?
- How long after having a baby can you have a tubal ligation done?
- Where does the ovum go after having a tubal ligation
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free