Doctor insights on:
How Long Does The Ovulation Pain Last
Ovulation: Discomfort or pain associated with ovulation is from small amount of blood and fluid liberated with the egg from the follicle. Can last 24-48 hours. If severe try motrin-like drugs if not attempting conception. For long term relief take birth control pills to suppress ovulation. If pain still persistent may need evaluation for other causes of pain like endometriosis. ...Read more
How long dose ovulation pain last n is it suppose 2 b a constant pain its on my right lower side period was 10/18/13 last 1 was 9/21/13.
3 nearly positive OPKs the last three days. Ovulation pain also.
Would this mean I'm ovulating or nearly ovulating?
Yes and no: Ovulation occurs usually within 36 hours of the first test turning positive. So, it doesn't matter how many turn positive, the first one counts. Depending on the test, I'm not sure what "nearly positive' means, but the hormone that those tests check for does not gradually increase. It's a sudden spike. I'm guessing that you have already ovulated, and the first "nearly," was positive. ...Read more
Does ovulation pain occur before after or during actual ovulation? Period two days late last month and ovulation pain today is two days late.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does the pain last after tooth extraction?
- How long does the pain last after a root canal?
- How long does the pain last after having a tubal ligation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does ovulation pain last?
- How long does shingles pain on face last after the rash has healed?
- How long does the pain from genital herpes last?
- How long does the pain last after a miscarriage?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free