Doctor insights on:
How Long Does The Cervical Spine Mri With Dye Take
C-spine MRI duration: Count on at least an hour or two for preparation for the study and time to do the study without and then with contrast. Add more time if you move during the study, for that will produce suboptimal (unreadable) images. If you suffer from claustrophobia, the doc can prescribe med for anxiety to relax you during the study. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I had a brain and cervical spine mri. There is a long standing focus on the left cordate head, present since my 2006 mri.Probably ischemic .?
Depends on problem: Much can be learned from MRI without contrast but if a vascular anomaly or tumor is suspected the IV dye helps to show the extent of the lesion and it's location in areas that are not well delineated without the dye. If your doctor recommended it, you should go ahead and have the dye injected. Avoid it if you are allergic to the dye. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Could you look at my cervical spine MRI and give your opinion? (Not to be taken for medical advice.)
Cervical spine MRI result: c3-4 bi-posterolateral osteophytosis seen encroaching on corresponding exit neural formina, is this serious or do damage?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does the brain mri with dye take?
- How long does the thoracic spine ct scan with dye take?
- How long does the neck mri without dye take?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does an mri scan take on the spine?
- How long does an mri scan of the spine take?
- How long does it take a hairline fracture of the spine to heal?
- How long does the anterior cervical corpectomy take?
- Talk to a orthopedic spine surgeon online for free