Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Thc Stay In Your System For Drugtests
A long time: It is usually gone in 5-7 days, but if you have been using for a long time, it may be detected up to two months later. This is unfortunate, because people know it stays longer than other, more dangerous drugs and people may then decide to use these at the beginning of a weekend. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Thc: If hair follicles are tested it can be detected up until 90 days.Marijuana detection time based on usage usage at 1 time only 5-8 days usage at 2-4 times per month 11-18 days usage at 2-4 times per week 23-35 days usage at 5-6 times per week 33-48 days daily usage 49-63 daysdrug test detection times | marijuana.Com www.Marijuana.Com/news/drug-test/detection-time. ...Read more
Depends on use.: Marijuana is not what is detected but the active compound thc is. It depends on how often you use it. If you used it only once it can be detected by blood for 12-24 hours while it is detected in urine from 1-7 days. With regular use it can be detected in blood for 2-7 days and in urine anywhere from 1-100 days even if a heavy user. Age, height, weight, metabolism all are considered factors. ...Read more
How long does THC stay in your and the unborn babys system, and will they be able to detect it when i deliver since i quit now?
I am due in 2 weeks and i was wondering even though I am no longer smoking pot how long does THC stay in a fetus's system?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does thc stay in your system?
- How long does thc stay in your system saliva test?
- How long does thc stay in your system for a swab test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does thc stay in your system if you smoke once?
- How long will thc stay in your system?
- How long does thc stay in ur system?
- How long does thc stay in the system?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free