Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Thc Stay In Your Hair Follicles
Different answers: I have read that one time use might not even show up. Most answers say that if use is regular, then it will stay for about 2-3 months. One person said that his parents, both of whom are police, told him that it could stay for a year. Hair grows at 0.5 inches per month, so they usually cut off three months of hair growth (1.5 inches) for the sample for detection. Why not just not use the stuff? ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I'm not wondering how long THC stays in hair,,but I'm curious as why it stays in the hair follicle longer than blood or urine?
Hair stays: thc stays in the hair longer than in the blood and urine. This is because the blood is constantly being filtered (cleaned) by your kidneys and the urine is regularly eliminated from your body and replaced. Your hair, however, does not get filtered or replaced, so the thc remains. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Drug tests and Hair: You are poorly informed. Once the drug is in the hair it does not leave. The only way to get a clean drug sample is to not have any drug use from one hair cut to another. Unless you shave your whole body a test will remain positive for the length of your hair. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
THC: To clean thc from hair follicle you need to spend two year in prison, not smoking mj, don't pee, or let anyone cut your hair. Sooner or later the crimes maybe dismissed but until then, it is one of the easier drugs to pickup and no head shop can send you a "cleanse".. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does marijuana stay in your hair follicles?
- How long does weed stay in your hair follicles?
- How long does thc stay in hair follicles?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does thc stay in your hair folecules?
- How long does thc stay in your hair?
- How long does thc stay in your hair if you smoke once?
- How long does marijuana-thc stay in hair follicles?
- Talk to a dermatologist online