Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Thc Stay In Your Hair
Depends..: Chronic use may show positive results for months. It depends also on the length/amount of hair tested and the nature of the test being used. Check this link for more details. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmc2274831/. ...Read more
Depends on use.: It depends on how often you use it. If you used it only once it can be detected by blood for 12-24 hours while it is detected in urine from 1-7 days. With regular use it can be detected in blood for 2-7 days and in urine anywhere from 1-100 days even if a heavy user. Age, height, weight, metabolism all are considered factors. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Different answers: I have read that one time use might not even show up. Most answers say that if use is regular, then it will stay for about 2-3 months. One person said that his parents, both of whom are police, told him that it could stay for a year. Hair grows at 0.5 inches per month, so they usually cut off three months of hair growth (1.5 inches) for the sample for detection. Why not just not use the stuff? ...Read more
Up to weeks: The stuff also enters fat cells and may stay detectable for a long time especially if you're burning fat. One of the ironies of mandatory drug testing is that drug-users know marijuana stays detectable longer than the far more dangerous illegal drugs, so on friday night people decide to use intoxicants that are far more likely to do harm. Why not be "high on life" for now? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does thc stay in your hair if you smoke once?
- How long does thc stay in your hair folecules?
- How long does thc stay in your hair follicles?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can thc stay in your hair?
- How long will thc stay in your armpit hair?
- How long does thc stay in hair follicles?
- How long does thc stay in your mouth?
- Talk to a neurologist online