Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Synthetic Cannabis Stay In Your System
How long does wax(cannabis) stay in your system? After it leaves your system, if you use it again will it take longer leave your system?
Marajuana: The active ingredient of marajuana is THC, commonly known as cannabis. It can stay in your system for up to 30 days. I have not seen studies showing that repeated use will cause it to stay in your system longer. Be advised that even though it is legal in some states, your employer may prohibit its use and if you test positive on a random drug test, you may lose your job. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
How long....: Single use of marijuana should be out of your urine in 1 to 7 days. Regular use of marijuana – should be out of urine in 7 to 100 days. Single use marijuana can be detected 12 to 24 hours in blood. Regular use marijuana can be detected for 2 to 7 days in blood.Marijuana regular use detected in hair for months. Single use might not be picked up in hair. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does synthetic weed stay in your system?
- How long does cannabis stay in your system urine test?
- How long does cannabis stay in your system drug test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does cannabis stay in your blood system?
- How long does cannabis stay in your system?
- How long does plan b stay in your system?
- How long does fluconazole stay in your system?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free