Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Stomach Flu Last In Adults
How long does stomach flu last?Been 3 days it feels like I have a huge knot in my stomach.Im hypoglycemic.Hardly can eat crackers without pain.
Gastroenteritis: According to the cdc, viral gastroenteritis usually has a duration of one to ten days (depending on the specific virus). Start with clear liquid like water, soda that is clear, or sports hydration drinks. Sip, sip, sip. Work up to solids with bland foods like bananas, rice, applesauce, toast, gelatin, or chicken. Avoid alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, dairy ; high fat foods. Rest. ...Read more
A few days or more: Most stomach viruses last a few days. A few such as rota virus can last a week or longer. Regardless of duration, if a stomach virus makes you dehydrated that can hurt you. And if you are vomiting green bile, or blood, or have bloody diarrhea, or severe stomach pains, you should see a doctor right away. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does the stomach flu last in adults?
- How long does a stomach flu last in adults?
- How long does stomach flu last in toddlers?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does the stomach flu last in children?
- How long does swine flu last in adults?
- How long does a stomach virus last in adults?
- How long does an ear infection last in adults?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free