Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Stiff Neck Associated With Fibromyalgia Last
Can be chronic: U may want to check with u pcp for evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
I have fibromyalgia, tinnitus, sciatic pain, migraines, Stiff neck, back pain, time to time sinusitis etc...so what should I do to lead a normal life?
Take things: One step at a time. Speak to your doctor. Focus on the most important complaint and tackle the next one and so on. Have frequent scheduled visits with your doctor can allow you to have the support you need. Seek out online groups or real groups for moral support. The best advice can come from other patients that found a way to continue living a normal life. Good luck ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have fibromyalgia, 4 days with stiff neck short breath, tremors, but also a very sore spot on back of my head what is it and is it of any concern.
Muscle spasm: Middle age female w. fibromyalgia w. acute post-cervical pain, occipital tenderness, "short breath & tremors"; no mention of fever, headache, cough or nauseous, which would arouse concern for urgent care. Unifying dynamic: superior trapezius spasm; common this age group. S. trap attaches to chest wall/skull & major nerves transit. Heat, rest, massage, cannabis lotion, acupuncture & Osteopathy. ...Read more
what are some remedies for stiffness? I currently have a stiff neck, ankle and knee from a combination of working out and looking down at my textbook
Hot water: Definitely! The Japanese knew about this centuries ago - hence their tradition of onsen. A hot bath or shower will do wonders! Of course rest and stretching of tired muscles even with some massage thrown in can do wonders. Best to 'listen' to your body... Pain is the language it uses to tell you 'stop doing' this or that. It helps to pay attention sometimes. Now I recommend taking it easy. ...Read more
Tmj ( no jaw joint damage on X-ray ) -ear symptoms for over a yr-going. Now stiffness in front of ear+ stiff neck and fluttering in head.Will this go?
Usually until the : Infection has essentially run its course over one to two weeks and the degree of symptoms is very variable. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does stiff neck associated with listeria last?
- How long does neck pain associated with fibromyalgia last?
- How long does neck pain associated with tension headache last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does neck pain associated with migraine headaches last?
- How long does rash on head and neck associated with cradle cap last?
- How long does rash on head and neck associated with sunburn last?
- How long does rash on head and neck associated with eczema last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free