Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Spermatogenesis Take Fertilization
After how long should spermatogenesis be normal after vacicocele operation and how does smoking affect it?
Sperm p varix surg: Typical transit time in the epididymis is 78-82 days: most physicians recommend a waiting/recovery period of at least 3 months after varicocele ligation. And "yes, " smoking affects sperm quality, and should be discontinued indefinitely by couples attempting fertility. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Here are some...: It's hard to say which one stimulates which; oftentimes multiple factors are interacting to make a organ properly although one of the involved factors may play a major role for its overall functions. For sperm formation, FSH (follicule-stimulating hormone) is the key one but conjunction with healthy testicular tissue and LH as well as testosterone. More? Ask your Dr., preferably urologist. ...Read more
Statistically, how successful is IVF with the male partner being a Cystic Fibrosis carrier? Testicular biopsy shows active spermatogenesis.
For cremaster muscle strain placing hot water bottle on groin good?My doc said 2 use ice packs b'coz hot can effect spermatogenesis.Used cold it hurts
Differing Opinions: I am not sure why you would worry about a temporary diminishment of sperm production when you are hurting. Ice is good in an acute injury to diminish swelling. But, once swelling has occurred ice provides no benefit. Heat helps soften the muscle spasm and helps with some minor pain control. ...Read more
1. How long does it take for the fertilization process to complete?
2. How long does it take for implantation to complete?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take sperm to fertilize an egg?
- How long after fertilization does implantation take place?
- How long after sex does it take to fertilize the egg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can spermatogenesis be induced?
- Where does fertilization takes place
- Does fertilization take place in the uterus?
- How long does it take for abortion?
- Talk to a urologist online for free