Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Spermatogenesis Take Fertilization
After how long should spermatogenesis be normal after vacicocele operation and how does smoking affect it?
Sperm p varix surg: Typical transit time in the epididymis is 78-82 days: most physicians recommend a waiting/recovery period of at least 3 months after varicocele ligation. And "yes, " smoking affects sperm quality, and should be discontinued indefinitely by couples attempting fertility. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hormones: Virtually all men produce sperm naturally after puberty starts. Hormones rarely help men who have poor sperm quality because they do not have a hormone deficiency. Some men have a hormone deficiency and they can begin producing normal sperm with hormone treatment. The method of giving the hormones requires experience and training so find a specialist for this problem. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Here are some...: It's hard to say which one stimulates which; oftentimes multiple factors are interacting to make a organ properly although one of the involved factors may play a major role for its overall functions. For sperm formation, FSH (follicule-stimulating hormone) is the key one but conjunction with healthy testicular tissue and LH as well as testosterone. More? Ask your Dr., preferably urologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take sperm to fertilize an egg?
- How long after fertilization does implantation take place?
- How long after sex does it take to fertilize the egg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can spermatogenesis be induced?
- Where does fertilization takes place
- Does fertilization take place in the uterus?
- How long does it take for abortion?
- Talk to a urologist online for free