Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Sperm Survive
About : 24 hours or so. Theoretically, they can live up to 72 hours, but i think the reality is shorter. ...Read more
Perhaps a week: Sperm can live for an unusually long time inside the female reproductive tract. Usually they do not survive but for 2-4 days. If you are trying to avoid pregnancy then assume a long time. If you are trying to get pregnant then assume no more than 2 days. Hope this helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does sperm survive outside?
- How long does sperm survive copper iud?
- How long sperm survive?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can sperm survive?
- How long can sperm survive in the ovarian tubes?
- How long can sperm survive in a condom?
- How long can sperm survive in salt water?
- Talk to a urologist online for free