Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Sperm Live In A Sterile Cup
Less than 90 minutes: Usually you want to get the sperm out of the semen by 60 minutes, but as long as the temperature is moderate, sperm can survive 60-90 minutes. Once taken out of the semen, sperm can survive a long time in media. In the cervix or uterus, sperm last 3-5 days while in the vagina about 1 hour! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Less likely: A semen sample contains sperm as well as fluid and other proteins. These will sometimes contribute to the clarity of a sample. In general after washing the cloudier a sperm sample is the higher the sperm count. But, i would not count on the clearness to determine if a man is sterile without looking under a microscope. ...Read more
I'm having a guy bring me his sperm in a cup to put in my vagina. Too get pregnant. How long will the semen be good in a bottle ?
Here are some...: First, one needs to know the quality of semen such as count, concentration, motility, & shape of sperms; second, how the semen is collected & preserved. With so many unknown features, no one can say how long the sperms in semen may survive although the sperms from ejaculated semen inside the vagina may live for 3-5 days. So, seek counseling & I would advise trying not to do self-insemination. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do sperm live in a sterile cup?
- How long can sperm live in sterile cup?
- Sperm longevity outside the body
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will sperm live in a cup?
- How long can sperm live in a cup?
- How long does sperm live?
- How long does sperm live 4?
- Talk to a urologist online for free