Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Sperm Last In Vagina
Speculation: Likely not long at all. She would be menopausal ; thus not produce mucosal secretions allowing sperm to survive. However, there are no known scientific or research reports which could address this question, hence 'speculation'. 60-year-old women can not concieve although can get pregnant by ivf. ...Read more
Short period of time: Sperm cannot usually survive in the vaginal canal for a long period of time due to the acidic environment of the vagina. Sperm is usually supported in the cervical mucus at ejaculation and that is where the majority of the sperm is allowed to enter into the uterine and reproductive tract. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does pink eye last when sperm gets in it?
- How long does an ear infection last in adults?
- How long does the common cold last in adults?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does a pinched nerve in the neck last?
- How long does thrush last in men?
- How long do sperm live inside the vagina in the presence of an iud?
- How long does a pinched nerve in shoulder last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free