Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Sperm Last In Vagina
Speculation: Likely not long at all. She would be menopausal ; thus not produce mucosal secretions allowing sperm to survive. However, there are no known scientific or research reports which could address this question, hence 'speculation'. 60-year-old women can not concieve although can get pregnant by ivf. ...Read more
Short period of time: Sperm cannot usually survive in the vaginal canal for a long period of time due to the acidic environment of the vagina. Sperm is usually supported in the cervical mucus at ejaculation and that is where the majority of the sperm is allowed to enter into the uterine and reproductive tract. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does sperm last?
- How long does sperm live in vagina?
- How long does sperm last outside the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does sperm live inside vagina to conceive?
- How long does pink eye last when sperm gets in it?
- How long does sperm last outside of the human body?
- How long can sperm last in the mouth?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free