Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Sore Throat Associated With Toxoplasmosis Last
Sore throat: Having chronic sorethroat and body ache, insufficient information to give you any advice. Not sure what kind of testings were done. If it is associated with chronic tonsil infection surgical removal of the tonsils might help. If it was not done already it is worth checking for immunoglobulin deficiency, consider consult with Allergist ...Read more
What are the symptoms of toxoplasmosis in a blood sample? I have erythrocytopenya , back pains, sore throat also low leukocytes. But not much
Approx 10 days: Try gargling with listerine if painful use something like chlorasceptic. ...Read more
That depends.: Do you have strep throat symptoms? Sxs of strep throat can include: large, red painful tonsils with white exudates; small red dots on the roof of the mouth; swollen lymph nodes on the neck; fever, headache, rash, difficulty swallowing, fatigue & rash. Someone with strep throat will be contagious until you have been on antibiotics for at least 24 hours and for up to 3 weeks if you are not >>>. ...Read more
Less than a week: Viral sorethoats usually last only 3-5 days at most. Strep throat can last longer without treatment. Should get checked for strep if fever >3 days, body aches, white spots on tonsils, tender glands in neck. Mononucleosis and sorethroat from allergies or acid reflux can last much longer. Should probably get any sorethroat that lasts longer than 10 days checked out. ...Read more
Depends on cause: Infectious - usually several days to a week. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does sore throat associated with hand foot mouth last?
- How long does sore throat associated with the flu last?
- How long does sore throat associated with allergic rhinitis last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does sore throat associated with cytomegalovirus last?
- How long does sore throat associated with viral meningitis last?
- How long does fever associated with strep throat last?
- How long does rash associated with strep throat last?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free