Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Sensitive Gums Associated With Pregnancy Last
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Variable: Sensitivity following perdontal treatments or scaling should resolve in 1week. Surgical treatment will take longer to resolve. Periodontal disease is a lifelong condition so sensitivity assoc with the disease itself will be present always but some episodes will be worse than others. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dentist Assist Best: While there are many good over the counter whitening products on the market especially in a situation where your teeth are already sensitive a doctor assisted product would be best. Your dentist, based on their experience and training, can select the best product/technique for your specific need. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Strep infection: A strep infection can affect any part of the body. Rarely if ever have i personally seen a strep infection of the gums. If you have a strep infection, your doctor should have you on the appropriate antibiotic. If your gums remain swollen and sensitive after resolution of the strep infection, see your dentist. It wouldn't be a bad idea to see your dentist anyway in case you have some dental problem. ...Read more
Yes, you can: It will not harm your teeth.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does sensitive gums associated with periodontitis last?
- How long does sensitive nipples associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does sensitive nipples associated with normal 08 wk last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does malaise associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does headaches associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does flatulence associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does melasma associated with pregnancy last?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online