Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Rash On Back Associated With Roseola Last
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
13 month, rash started same time as fever, fever lasted 2 days, rash 6 days, still here isn't going away. How long does roseola last?
Rash from sitting: Possibly. There are many causes of skin rashes in these areas, but sweating and friction is a common cause on the back of the upper legs. ...Read more
How long does it take before syphilis rash on back goes away? Was Diagnosed with neuropsyphilis and IV therapy of penicillin has been completed.
Should have cleared: The skin rash of secondary syphilis typically clears up within a few days of starting penicillin. Any rash persisting 10+ days (the usual duration of IV pen for NS) probably wasn't syphilis, and syphilis rash usuallyis body wide, not one area like the back. Maybe penicillin allergy if it started after treatment began. In any case, show it to your doctor. Good luck! ...Read more
Took 4wkly doses of Ivermectin 6wks ago for 5mth long ?? rash.Cleand daily.No 1 else affected.Gettn itchy rash on back.Can scabies return after 6 wks?
Can headache due to HIV seroconversion last for over 5months? Tested neg but still has body aches, dry skin, 4 smal rash on back.Cud it still be hiv
Small bald spot front of hair last two months, i think from pony tails so i've stopped. Still thinning though and now rash on back of neck hairline.
My 15 month old is just getting over roseola, no more temp or rash. However, he is extremely clingy, cranky, and is taking longer naps than usual.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does rash on back associated with kawasaki disease last?
- How long does rash on back associated with strep throat last?
- How long does rash on back associated with contact dermatitis last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does rash on abdomen associated with roseola last?
- How long does rash associated with roseola last?
- How long does rash on palms and soles associated with syphilis last?
- How long does rash on axilla associated with hives last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online