Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Rash On Back Associated With Infected Insect Bites Last
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Used bactroban cream on infected insect bites, all healed but left with whiter skin where i used the cream because have tanned legs, will it even out?
Should resolve : While I am strongly opposed to tanning since it damages your skin, the white spots developed because of the problem you had on your skin beforehand. This is called post inflammatory hypopigmentation and will resolve with time if you wear sunscreen on your legs tell your legs are not so tan it will make the spots less noticeable till they resolve. ...Read more
Depends on Severity: If the degree of inflammation is mild, topical polysporin three times per day may resolve the infection. However, for a bite that has pain, swelling, redness, warmth, and/or a yellowish exudate, consultation with a physician for appropriate treatment including systemic antibiotics is indicated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pain, redness: An infected insect bite will get more painful and redder as time passes. The area involved will also increase, and it may swell and start to drain. Warm compresses can help you clear the area over time; most minor skin infections don't need oral antibiotics, but if it's not improving with home care you might, so see your dr if it doesn't clear on it's own. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does rash associated with infected insect bites last?
- How long does rash on back associated with kawasaki disease last?
- How long does excoriations associated with infected insect bites last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does rash on back associated with contact dermatitis last?
- How long does rash on back associated with roseola last?
- How long does rash on palms and soles associated with syphilis last?
- How long does rash on axilla associated with hives last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online