Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Rash On Abdomen Associated With Roseola Last
It depends: Any rash will last as long as the cause is present. Some good ways to deal with teething pain are teething rings or frozen wash clothes. Use tylenol (acetaminophen) for severe teething discomfort only. Try applying neosporin to the rash and keep the area clean wiping away saliva frequently. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
1-3 weeks: It is, of course, variable based on each patient. Em is most often self-limited. Mild cases can resolve in 1-2 weeks but more advanced cases can take longer to resolve. ...Read more
Approx 10 days: Give or take a few days.Get a more detailed answer ›
Consider this: Thrush is a yeast infection. Antifungal medications help. Scraping the tongue is important... Use a tongue scraper and avoid foods and beverages with yeast such as beer and breads. It will usually clear up in 2 weeks but if it persists more aggresive actions can be employed. ...Read more
Depends: Some patient will have edema through delivery and for a few weeks after birth. Others who have mild edema will find that in the evening with elevation of feet the swelling goes down. If you are pregnant and have swelling inform your md as it may also be seen with high blood pressure. ...Read more
About 10 days: This is the approximate life span of the illness. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does rash associated with roseola last?
- How long does fever associated with roseola last?
- How long does crying associated with roseola last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does vomiting associated with roseola last?
- How long does diarrhea associated with roseola last?
- How long does fussiness associated with roseola last?
- How long does rash on abdomen associated with toxoplasmosis last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free