Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Rash Associated With Strep Throat Last
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
5 years old is having red itchy rashes on neck , itching on back , ears and face,swelling on face.Fever 100.Skin is rough.Is it strep throat/measles?
Needs to be seen: Cannot be diagnosed on this platform with this limited information, which indicate need for medical attention, kindly take your child to the pediatrician, wish you both wellness ...Read more
My 1daughter has strep throat and a horrible rash from it. My other daughter is pg and they are all home. What are the chances that pg one will get it?
Scarlet fever?: Need to know how strep throat was diagnosed. If this was presumptive and without either a rapid strep screen or culture, would be suspicious of the cause of the rask. Your pregnant daughter should stay away from anybody with infection. Yes, strep is communicable. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does rash on back associated with strep throat last?
- How long does rash on abdomen associated with strep throat last?
- How long does fussiness associated with strep throat last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does pharyngitis associated with strep throat last?
- How long does crying associated with strep throat last?
- How long does decreased appetite associated with strep throat last?
- How long does nasal congestion associated with strep throat last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online