Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Rash Associated With Poison Oak And Poison Ivy Last
How can you tell the rash of poison ivy or poison oak? Are they contagious and how does it last? And how long does it itch?
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
I have poison oak and poison ivy. Is the rash contagious to others and could it be spread on my body by scratching or simple contact?
Yes: Clothing is not an effective barrier, especially if one sweats. Wearing vinyl gloves under garden gloves can help. ...Read more
Toxic ingestion (also called "poisoning") is a condition in which a person has eaten or drank a substance that causes ill symptoms or damage to his body. Taking an overdose of a medicine, taking any dose of a poison, drinking too much vodka, or accidentally drinking antifreeze . . . are all ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Duration of poison oak rash
- How long does a poison ivy rash last?
- How long does poison oak last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does poison ivy last on the skin?
- How long does poison ivy usually last?
- How long does poison ivy last?
- How long is poison ivy or oak contagious?
- Talk to a dermatologist online