Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Rash Associated With Herpangina Last
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
My baby had herpangina and have giving a shot of rocephin (ceftriaxone) 2 days later he developed a rash on his back and stomach is it a symptom of herpangina?
My daughter has herpangina, how long is she contagious for? And should she stay at home away from all kids?
Confusing statement: Herpangina is in the mouth, impetigo is on the skin. It is one or the other by location. Herpangina is caused by a transient virus which disappears after the infection is over. Impetigo is caused by bacteria that can be killed off, but could come back with a new exposure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does ulcerating throat rash associated with herpangina last?
- Duration of a vesicular throat rash associated with herpangina
- How long does vesicular rash associated with herpangina last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does crying associated with herpangina last?
- How long does vomiting associated with herpangina last?
- How long does diarrhea associated with herpangina last?
- How long does fever associated with herpangina last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online