Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Pet Dander Remain In The House
Mostly research test: It's usually not necessary to test to see if you have pet dander. If you have a pet, you have pet dander. If you don't have a pet, some houses still have detectable cat allergen even when there has not been a cat there for substantial amounts of time. Testing is usually done mostly for research purposes though. You can take measures to mitigate, like hard floors or hepa filters, without testing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unusual: It is unusual to get hives from pet danger but nonetheless it can happen when one is very highly allergic. With a single exposure, most people should recover in 1-8 hours. However if your clothing or hair has been contaminated with the dander, the reaction may return until you have them cleaned. ...Read more
How long does dog dander around the home remain an active allergen once a dog is removed from the home?
Hi i am allergic to pet dander and when in contact with it i get hives so how long will my hives last?
My daughter had undergone squint surgery in both eyes. We have a pet at home, is there risk of infection or irritation because of dander.
Real estate agent: Find one. Buy new house. Leave pet behind. There are no other "quick procedures". Moving pet out is your best solution in long run. Keeping pet off furniture, bedding & out of laundry room helps. A hepa air purifier reduces airborne pet dander as will keeping windows open. For effective hepa calculate volume of home. Hepas must move that amount of air every 10 minutes. It's a big investment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can pet dander be removed from cars successfully? I'm sensitive to pet dander. Should i buy a used car with pet dander in it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does cocaine remain in the body?
- How long does pink eye remain contagious?
- How long does alcohol remain in the blood?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does nicotine remain in your system?
- How long does thc remain in the blood system?
- How long does hiv remain dormant?
- How long does a pinkeye remain contagious after treatment?
- How do i find out if i have pet dander in my house?