Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Peeling Skin Associated With Normal 05 Mo Last
Hi! my mom has been experiencing skin peeling of feet and fingertips for about 2 mo's. They get razor sharp hard and leaves painful red area. Help pls?
Few years have worsening dry skin, all year long. My face often has peeling skin on my cheeks, & I use lots of ceramide based lotion. What could it be?
Skin: sounds like you have eczyma or problem with your skin drying up a lot, try using olay ultra moisturizer body wash with shea butter instead of soaps, do not dry your skin completely after a shower just dab your skin, drink plenty of water, and when yo do apply ceramide cream make sure your skin is moist. ...Read more
Peeling skin inside mouth on cheeks and inside of lips both upper and lower. Almost look like blisters, and or dry skin painful lasts about a week?
Depends: There are multiple conditions that may cause your skin to peel inside your mouth. Including infections like hand and mouth disease, drug reactions like stevens johnsons syndrome, immune system disorders like pemphigus go to a doctor for evaluation. They can do labs and biopsy the skin to find out why. ...Read more
Do I have a foot fungus ? How can I get rid of dead peeling skin on my feet ? I have very dry feet, the skin on the bottom of my feet have been peeling for as long as i can remember, i tried using a pumice stone, soaking them, getting a pedicure, but noth
There : There are several conditions that can cause peeling of the skin on your feet. Any process that triggers rapid renewal of the epidermis on your feet will contribute to thickened, peeling skin; in many cases this problem is merely due to an occupation that demands a lot of walking or standing. Your doctor can readily diagnose a fungal infection by obtaining a skin scraping and examining it under a microscope. If this doesn't reveal the cause of your peeling, he/she can investigate for other potential causes (circulation problems, dyshidrosis, ichthyosis, autoimmune disorders, etc.). If you haven't seen your doctor about this issue yet, i recommend you do so. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does purple feet associated with normal 05 mo last?
- How long does peeling skin associated with kawasaki disease last?
- How long does drool rash associated with normal 03 mo last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does chest congestion associated with normal 10 mo last?
- How long does swollen lymph nodes associated with normal 04 mo last?
- How long does chest congestion associated with normal 09 mo last?
- How long does papules associated with normal 06 mo last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online