Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Paronychia Last
Surgical drainage: Bad paronychia (infections of the skin surrounding a fingernail) often don't respond to antibiotics since the bacteria that are causing it are walled off in an abcess (pus filled balloon). The definitive treatment is surgical, the affected part of the nail or cuticle needs to be opened to allow the paronychia to drain. If that does not help, a portion of the nail can be removed. ...Read more
I have chronic paronchia. I also have a bottle of cleantrax consisting of oxyclorsine - would soaking in this help?
Horse hoof fungiside: It is a medicine used on horses using that product could be problematic on human skin. ...Read more
Infected nail: Paring chia is an infection surrounding a nail. It can last for days until you are seen by your health professional who will prescribe for you an antibiotic both oral and topical. Until you see a doctor, try to soak the hand or foot with warm water and salt to help reduce the edema. ...Read more
Can't tell: The tempomandibular joint can make a person miserable and there's no predicting how long it will last. There are folks who know how to treat this and i'm not one of them; a variety of measures including those that keep you from grinding your teeth at night can help, as can more intensive interventions. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Paronychia how long does it last
- How long does acute paronychia last?
- How long should paronychia last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does paronychia take to heal?
- How long does osteoporosis last?
- How long does hemorrhoid last?
- How long does menapause last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online