Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Pain Below Sternum Associated With Hellp Syndrome Last
Depends on Cause: "hellp" is an abbreviation of three main features of this syndrome: hemolysis elevated liver enzymes low platelet count this condition is a form of pre-eclampsia during childbearing. Visual changes may stem from different causes such as corneal or macular edema which may be more temporary or retinal breaks/detachments which may be more severe and permanent. Best to see your eye md! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Normal usually.: Unless your liver has completely shut down (fulminant liver failure with or without liver capsule hematoma) and/or your placenta has abrupted, your coagulation tests aptt/pt/inr should remain normal. Your platelet count and bleeding time may be increased though. Expert care and prompt dleivery are warranted regardless of gestational age. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Below sternum pain: Pain below the sternum as described may be esophageal in nature, & possibly related to spasms of the esophagus muscle. Less likely but certainly concerning would be heart pain--this must be evaluated asap please. Once she is reassured her heart is fine, other considerations then include: esophageal inflammation, mediastinitis, lung & brochial problems, syndrome x, breast disease. Get it checked. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
GERD: This type of discomfort typically represents an acid-peptic process such as ulcers or gastroesophageal reflux. As a part of evaluation and treatment, a trial of acid suppression such as with antacids or medicaitons such as prilosec. An evaluation by our physician can also determine if further evaluation is warranted, such as an upper endoscopy. ...Read more
Gastritis: Most likely it seems you have gastric symptoms please see your doctor asap. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does pain below sternum associated with chest wall pain last?
- How long does pain below sternum associated with viral uri last?
- How long does abdominal pain associated with hellp syndrome last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does jaundice associated with hellp syndrome last?
- How long does pelvic pain associated with vanishing twin syndrome last?
- How long does swelling of the face associated with hellp syndrome last?
- How long does back pain associated with kidney stones last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free