Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Nausea Associated With Preeclampsia Last
Variable: Everybody's different. It's variable and unpredictable.Get a more detailed answer ›
Until you deliver: As above.Get a more detailed answer ›
Sepsis: Fussiness in a child with sepsis is a non-specific symptom. In a child who does not possess the verbal skills yet to explain how they feel, this in part is their way of letting us know they do not feel well. Duration of fussiness might vary based upon underlying cause of sepsis, the organ systems involved, the child's underlying disposition, and the environmental stressors. ...Read more
Variable: Hormonal changes/salivary changes are not set in stone and exaclty the same for anyone. Likely it will cont during pregnancy and likely during nursing. Know that increased saliva is only good for your oral health and helps reduce the risk of decay by buffering acidic encounters. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Resolve w/ treatment: Malaise with a breast abscess is not a common symptom. This usually means a more serious infection that may be beyond the breast. Treatment for a breast abscess include drainage/aspiration and antibiotics. I highly recommend you contact your doctor for a complete evaluation. ...Read more
Depends on situation: For those hardy enough to try to tough it out it can last for days. For those who realize their pelvis is to small to pass a big baby, it ends when the cut it out. ...Read more
Depends on patient: Swelling in the legs or lower extremity associated with hellp syndrome (preeclampsia, toxemia, high blood pressure of pregnancy) resolves after delivery. How fast depends on the person. For some it is in the first 24-48 hours. For others it may last as long as 6 weeks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It depends on cause: Most viral gastroenteritis last an average of 3 days, some may last up to a week. The most important thing to consider is how well hydrated the child is, and if the child is able to keep fluids down. Be familiar with signs of dehydreation and consult your docor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does headaches associated with preeclampsia last?
- How long does abdominal pain associated with preeclampsia last?
- How long does visual changes associated with preeclampsia last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does swollen ankles associated with preeclampsia last?
- How long does high blood pressure associated with preeclampsia last?
- How long does nausea associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does nausea associated with listeria last?
- Talk to a pediatrician online