Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Nausea Associated With False Pregnancy Last
Anovualtion: 'false pregnancy' has no exact or specific definition, so i can't give an exact answer. Simply being late on a period (if not pregnant) is nearly always because of not ovulating. If your periods are mostly regular you could wait for the next one, or can be evaluated by a gynecologist anytime. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Been on nexplanon since Aug 2013 I've had a period every month. Had protected sex last month now No period and false pregnancy test? Why No period?
Psychological: In most patients with psudocyesis, the official name of false pregnancy, the symptoms are created psychologically. Breast tenderness, nausea, fatigue and sometimes fetal movement are used. This generally is conscious looking for secondary gain from family members or unconscious in a true psychiatric condition. It is not a common disorder. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
False Pregnancy: This may be a false positive pregnancy test. If a blood test was used, try the urine test. Repeating the test at various dilutions can give clues. Ie, if you dilute the sample 50% the level should be 50%. If it does not drop, it means there is an interfering factor that gives false positive. Also, trying different labs & pretreating for other antibodies can be helpful. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If "false pregnancy" is the layman's term for pseudo pregnancy, than it means that a woman develops symptoms of pregnancy, while the pregnancy test is negative. These symptom can include morning sickness, nausea and vomiting, food intolerance, no menstrual period, weight gain, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does nausea associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does breast aches associated with false pregnancy last?
- How long does engorged breasts associated with false pregnancy last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does abdominal pain associated with false pregnancy last?
- How long does excessive hunger associated with false pregnancy last?
- How long does delayed menses associated with false pregnancy last?
- How long does colostrum leaking associated with false pregnancy last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free