Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Myalgia Associated With The Flu Last
I am experiencing upper back muscle pain with extreme fatigue. I feel like I have been getting the flu for a week but never get sick?
I have had the flu for the past 8 days. I am feeling better just a little tired. I am experiencing severe leg muscle pain and knee joint aches?
HIV: Fever, lymphadenopathy, pharyngitis, rash, myalgia, malaise, mouth and esophageal sores, headache, nausea and vomiting, enlarged liver/spleen, weight loss, thrush, and neurological symptoms occur. Patients may have all, some, or none of these symptoms. The duration of symptoms varies, averaging 28 days and usually lasting at least a week. ...Read more
I was hit by the flu last Friday it came out of nowhere one minute i was fine the next I felt I was hit by a truck...How long will this last.
One season: The influenza vaccine is developed against influenza strains that are thought to be the one(s) most likely to cause an influenza epidemic. If the "guess" is correct then the vaccine might protect >60%. If not, then protection might not be that high. The more people who receive vaccine increases herd immunity making it less likely that there will be an epidemic. Also decreases febrile colds by 50%. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does fatigue associated with the flu last?
- How long does headache associated with the flu last?
- How long does cough associated with the flu last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does crying associated with the flu last?
- How long does decreased appetite associated with the flu last?
- How long does sore throat associated with the flu last?
- How long does hoarseness associated with the flu last?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free