Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Myalgia Associated With The Flu Last
The flu, otherwise known as influenza, is a viral infection of the nose and throat. Symptoms of influenza include fever, chills, runny nose, muscle aches, fatigue, malaise, headaches, and coughing. Children with the flu often have nausea and vomiting as well. Some strains of the flu are preventable by getting a yearly flu ...Read more
I am experiencing upper back muscle pain with extreme fatigue. I feel like I have been getting the flu for a week but never get sick?
I have had the flu for the past 8 days. I am feeling better just a little tired. I am experiencing severe leg muscle pain and knee joint aches?
How long does fever last with the flu. I've been sick 5 days now. Temp is never over 100. So how long does fever usually last. ?
Days to weeks: Fatigue aftrer influenza can last days to weeks. It depends on your general health, how il you were, and if you had any complcations such as sinus infection, or pneumonia. Some have a mild illness and may have minimal fatigue. Influenza is an acute severe illness. It can be prevented by yearly influenza vaccine ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does myalgia associated with toxoplasmosis last?
- How long does myalgia associated with listeria last?
- How long does myalgia associated with gastroenteritis last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does myalgia associated with lyme advanced last?
- How long does malaise associated with the flu last?
- How long does vomiting associated with the flu last?
- How long does fever associated with the flu last?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free