Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Morphine Stay In Your System
Depends: It depends on the form it is given as (iv, oral, extended release oral) as well as the kidney function of the patient. For immediate release morphine the half life (time for body to clear half) is 2-4 hours. With normal kidney function that means the parent drug (not metabolite) is gone in 8-16 hours) if the kidneys are working. Longer to much longer if they are not. ...Read more
Variable.: The elimination half life (or time required for the morphine to fall to half its previous value) is about two to four hours. Certain tests however can be very sensitive and detect small amounts of morhpine in the system for quite some time after this. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Taking 3 morphine sulfate 60 mg er for three weeks. How long does it take to get out of my system by October 24?
Hmmm.........: .....Seems you may have an impending drug test. I suggest you refrain from the use of controlled substances under those circumstances, and see your Dr for treatment alternatives. ...Read more
If someone has taken about 3 morphine sulfate er 60 mg a day for about 2-3 weeks. How llong would it take to be totally out of their system by oct 13?
Morphine pump: As long as you need it - if it works for you. The pump will need to be chnaged when the battery dies - typically between 5-7 years. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does plan b stay in your system?
- How long does fluconazole stay in your system?
- How long does thc stay in your system if you smoke once?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does nicotine stay in your body system?
- How long does klonopin stay in your system?
- How long does prednisone stay in your system?
- How long does cotinine stay in your system?
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free