Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Methamphetamine Stay In The Body
Smoking meth: Smoked methamphetamine goes into the lungs and into pulmonary vasculature -- and then to the rest of the body including the brain. Effects typically last 2-4 hours, with residual effects up to 12 hours. It can be detectable in the body for 2-4 days after use, depending on frequency of use and other factors. Using at all can be deadly. ...Read more
My fren was using methaphenamine. How long does the meth stays in your body and he had a pee test for his probation officer?
Could having cronic hep c and CHF on top of taking meds everyday cause toxins(meth) to take longer to process and leave the body then it would a norma?
Yes: Both of these illnesses interfere with the overall ability of the liver to do its job. You do know that hepatitis C is usually curable today if you can get into a functioning health care system -- consider a foreign country. CHF is often reversible if a cause is found -- it may be your meth. It sounds like you DO want to live. For the sake of those who love you, stop the meth. Best wishes. ...Read more
48-72 hours: For the metabolites to be cleared in urine. Methamphetamine itself lasts for about 12-16 hours in the bloodstream and brain of most people, but the metabolites take longer to clear the body in terms of drug testing, which is usually what people are asking about. If you are a user, it is slowly destroying your body and mind if you use it regularly, and casual users become regular users. Get help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: Only a few days but the effects can last a lifetime. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does methamphetamine stay in your system?
- How long does crystal methamphetamine stay in your system?
- How long does 200mg mifepristone stay in the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does lovastatin stay in the body?
- How long does chemotherapy stay in the body?
- How long does augmentin stay in the body?
- How long does marijuanna stay in your body?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free