Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Meth Stay In Your Body
A while.: If you are asking how long it will show up in a drug screen, the answer is several days. But, more importantly, methamphetamine causes damage, that is permanent, to the brain. It burns out the pleasure centers of the brain, and lead to being depressed. It can also lead to a permanent disorder of psychosis. And both do not not respond to medications. So, don't use it! ...Read more
Which "meth???": Methamphetamine is a short-acting drug, but it has longer acting metabolites which are what are measured in urine. After a single dose, it's half-life is about 4 hours, but metabolites can be found for 2-3 days. After regular heavy use, it can be detected for 5-7 days. Methadone (also called meth) lasts for 3-5 days, and in long-term use metabolites can be detected for weeks. ...Read more
Depends: I am not sure about meth, but in general drugs can be detected in nails for a few months - longer in slower growing nails like toenails. On a different note, if you have an addiction problem, please seek help for same asap rather than worrying about how to get a clean drug test. Life is too short to live as a slave to any substance. ...Read more
Marijuana in Body: The active ingredient in marijuana is THC. The half-life (meaning how long it takes for 1/2 of it to "disappear") is about 20 hours. It can settle in fat cells and take time to get out of the body. Generally after 2-weeks it is all gone, although there have been reports of up to 30-days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does meth stay in your body for drug test?
- How long meth stay in your body?
- How long does meth stay in the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does meth stay in your hair?
- How long does meth stay in your urine?
- How long does meth stay in your saliva?
- How long does meth stay in your system after smoking it?
- Talk to a neurologist online