Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Malaise Associated With The Flu Last
The flu, otherwise known as influenza, is a viral infection of the nose and throat. Symptoms of influenza include fever, chills, runny nose, muscle aches, fatigue, malaise, headaches, and coughing. Children with the flu often have nausea and vomiting as well. Some strains of the flu are preventable by getting a yearly flu ...Read more
One season: The influenza vaccine is developed against influenza strains that are thought to be the one(s) most likely to cause an influenza epidemic. If the "guess" is correct then the vaccine might protect >60%. If not, then protection might not be that high. The more people who receive vaccine increases herd immunity making it less likely that there will be an epidemic. Also decreases febrile colds by 50%. ...Read more
I was hit by the flu last Friday it came out of nowhere one minute i was fine the next I felt I was hit by a truck...How long will this last.
How long does fever last with the flu. I've been sick 5 days now. Temp is never over 100. So how long does fever usually last. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does malaise associated with mastitis last?
- How long does malaise associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does malaise associated with gastroenteritis last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does malaise associated with hand foot mouth last?
- How long does vomiting associated with the flu last?
- How long does fever associated with the flu last?
- How long does hoarseness associated with the flu last?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free