Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Malaise Associated With Pregnancy Last
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Variable: Hormonal changes/salivary changes are not set in stone and exaclty the same for anyone. Likely it will cont during pregnancy and likely during nursing. Know that increased saliva is only good for your oral health and helps reduce the risk of decay by buffering acidic encounters. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: Some patient will have edema through delivery and for a few weeks after birth. Others who have mild edema will find that in the evening with elevation of feet the swelling goes down. If you are pregnant and have swelling inform your md as it may also be seen with high blood pressure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does malaise associated with mastitis last?
- How long does malaise associated with gastroenteritis last?
- How long does malaise associated with the flu last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does malaise associated with hand foot mouth last?
- How long does nausea associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does headaches associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does flatulence associated with pregnancy last?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online