Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Malaise Associated With Pregnancy Last
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Variable: Hormonal changes/salivary changes are not set in stone and exaclty the same for anyone. Likely it will cont during pregnancy and likely during nursing. Know that increased saliva is only good for your oral health and helps reduce the risk of decay by buffering acidic encounters. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: Some patient will have edema through delivery and for a few weeks after birth. Others who have mild edema will find that in the evening with elevation of feet the swelling goes down. If you are pregnant and have swelling inform your md as it may also be seen with high blood pressure. ...Read more
Is mittlemerz pain term used to describe ovulation pain/pain associated with pregnancy? How long does this pain normally last? Is a week normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does vaginal discharge associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does abdominal pain associated with ectopic pregnancy last?
- How long does darkening of areolas associated with pregnancy last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does metallic taste in mouth associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does breast tenderness associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does belly button bruise associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does swollen labia associated with pregnancy last?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online