Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Lump In Groin Associated With Groin Hernia Last
Had groin hernia surgery with mesh in (07, 08) mesh had to be removed it failed(2010). Groin pain again & in leg. Feel a lump in groin. Is it a hernia?
A hernia is a defect in the abdominal wall allowing contents within the abdomen to protrude. The most common hernias are inguinal (lower abdomen around the pubic bone) or umbilical (around the bellybutton). A femoral hernia is less common and occurs where the blood vessels enter the leg. When there is an external lump, it shows up in the upper front part of the leg. ...Read more
I have a lump that comes on my right hand side of the penis especially when I work long hours or when i stand for long. Is this an inguinal hernia?
Sounds like it: Without examining you its hard to tell, but it sounds very much like an inguinal hernia is a possibility. If it is not painful or getting stuck, it is not an emergency. I would recommend seeing a general surgeon for evaluation. Elective repair is recommended in order to prevent future complications. ...Read more
I have a lump that bulges out in my groin area. I believe this is inguinal hernia. But however i don't seem to have any pain at all. Why is this so?
Inguinal Hernia. I had hernia surgery about two weeks ago, didn't lift anything, but lump and hurts like it did after surgery. Is it ok?
3 weeks ago I had an open inguinal hernia repaired with mess. After 9 days I noticed a rather large lump just above the scar. It is tender all the time but if I sit or drive it is very painful. I can move my scar away from the lump so they are not attach
See ur surgeon: May be seroma (collection of fluid) or recurrance of hermia. You need to be seen ...Read more
15 months ago i had inguinal hernia surgery 2 weeks ago i heart the area the hard lump that was their after my surgery is hurting?
A hernia is a hole in the abdominal wall thru which the inner lining protrudes thru, creating a sac. Organs from within the abdominal cavity, such as the intestine, can protrude thru the hole and get stuck in the sac. Many hernias develop during fetal life and become evident in childhood or as an adult. Some develop following a prior abdominal operation. The cornerstone ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does lump in groin associated with hydrocoele last?
- How long does sudden groin pain associated with kidney stones last?
- How long does rash on groin associated with contact dermatitis last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does rash on groin associated with hives last?
- How long does rash on groin associated with diaper rash last?
- How long does bumps in mouth associated with oral thrush last?
- How long does white plaques in mouth associated with oral thrush last?
- Talk to a general surgeon online for free