Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Loss Of Appetite Associated With Strep Throat Last
Does alegra d or amoxicillian cause loss of appetite. I am taking them for strep throat and sinusitis?
Strep? The last 3 days I've had loss of appetite and low fever-99.5 f. Today I have a mild sore throat. Glands not swollen. I've never had strep before.
1-3 days: On average.Get a more detailed answer ›
Bad breath: Assuming your gums are generally healthy then you problems with strep throat should disappear as soon as your gums stop bleeding swollen gums trap food particles and bleeding gums both result in bad breath keep everything as clean as possible if it still there after all signs of strep are gone then see a periodontist to check it out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Strep Throat: The incubation period for strep throat is usually about 3 days but is variable (2 to 5 days). You are contagious for at least 24 hours after starting antibiotics for strep throat. You will be contagious until you have been on antibiotics for at least 24 hours and for up to 3 weeks if you are not treated with antibiotics. ...Read more
Antibiotics: With appropriate antibiotics you should be feeling considerable better within a few days. ...Read more
About 7 days: Usually lasts about a week.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does decreased appetite associated with strep throat last?
- How long does loss of appetite associated with thalassemia last?
- How long does fussiness associated with strep throat last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does rash on back associated with strep throat last?
- How long does pharyngitis associated with strep throat last?
- How long does crying associated with strep throat last?
- How long does nasal congestion associated with strep throat last?
- Talk to a pediatrician online