Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Listlessness Associated With Common Cold Last
Means something like unanimated, having poor energy and feeling apathetic. For example if it is a very hot day and you are tired and don't feel you have the energy to do things, you might say that you are feeling listless. In mental health, having a strong sense of listlessness not related to hot weather, etc., can indicate a sense of hopelessness, ...Read more
Depends...: A week or so.Get a more detailed answer ›
Colds arn't cured: The average common cold last 10 days measures such as increasing fluids getting appropriate rest blowing your nose sucking on candy using a humidifier can help make you more comfortable. If the symptoms really interfere with eating sleeping normal activity saline washes or otc decongestant sprays/tabs/or syrups can provide short term relief. ...Read more
Less than 5-7 days: Most viral upper respiratory infection will resolve within 5-7 days. If symptoms persist beyond this length of time, or there is a worsening of symptoms after an initial improvement, it may have progressed into a bacterial infection. This is the usual pathway in the development of a sinus infection, as an example. ...Read more
Wait: The zinc in coldeze may shorten the duration of a cold by a day or so. Symptomatic treatment will make you feel better. Throat lozenges for sore throat, oral pseudephedrine or topical neosynephrine for nasal congestion, Robitussin-DM for cough and tylenol (acetaminophen) for pain and discomfort when needed are what i recommend. There is no medical cure but wait 7 days and it will be gone. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does listlessness associated with croup last?
- How long does decreased appetite associated with common cold last?
- How long does nasal discharge associated with common cold last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does crying associated with common cold last?
- How long does cough associated with common cold last?
- How long does eye redness associated with common cold last?
- How long does ear pain associated with common cold last?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free