Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Lip Blister Associated With Normal 01 Wk Last
2 to 7 days: This is a very common viral infection, if in fact you are referring to oral hepres. Symptoms may manifest anywhere from 2 days to 3 weeks. Most people have a large infection in their early years called primary herpetic stomatitis, then flares up now and again with stress or other causations as "canker sores". It is common enough to be not a worry; just do not "infect" others when active. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Are you sure of Dx?: Fordyce granuals are fat deposits and are usually found inside the mouth in the cheek area. I have not seen it as a lip blister and believe it may be something else. True fordyce granuals do not go away, but the are not harmful either. You may want to have the blister checked by your dentist. ...Read more
Lip lesion: The lip lesion should run a 7 -10 day course. If it does not go away consult your dentist. If it is a virus it mat be herpes and can be transferred to another person, so no direct contact of your lip to any body part is advisable . Sometimes too much sun, or stress or the immune system being down can bring them on. See your dentist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Clear lip blister inner lips with tiny white area increases and reduces to almost flattish clear blister. I've no pain..is it mucocele? 2 weeks now.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does jaundice associated with normal 01 wk last?
- How long does peeling skin associated with normal 01 wk last?
- How long does bad breath associated with normal 01 wk last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does sensitive nipples associated with normal 08 wk last?
- How long does responds to noise associated with normal 05 wk last?
- How long does gelatin allergy associated with normal 08 wk last?
- How long does rooting reflex associated with normal 03 wk last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online