Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Lip Blister Associated With Normal 01 Wk Last
2 to 7 days: This is a very common viral infection, if in fact you are referring to oral hepres. Symptoms may manifest anywhere from 2 days to 3 weeks. Most people have a large infection in their early years called primary herpetic stomatitis, then flares up now and again with stress or other causations as "canker sores". It is common enough to be not a worry; just do not "infect" others when active. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A canker sore is a painful, open sore in the mouth. Canker sores are white or yellow and surrounded by a bright red area. They are benign (not cancer). Canker sores can run in families. They may also be linked to problems with the body's immune (defense) system. The sores may occur after a mouth injury due to dental work, aggressive tooth cleaning, or biting the tongue or cheek. Canker sores can be triggered by emotional stress, dietary deficiencies (especially iron, folic acid, or vitamin B-12), menstrual periods, hormonal changes, food allergies, and similar situations. They occur most commonly with viral infections. In some cases, the cause can not be identified. Treatment is usually not necessary. In most cases, the canker sores ...Read more
Are you sure of Dx?: Fordyce granuals are fat deposits and are usually found inside the mouth in the cheek area. I have not seen it as a lip blister and believe it may be something else. True fordyce granuals do not go away, but the are not harmful either. You may want to have the blister checked by your dentist. ...Read more
Laser treatment: The cause of your lip blister is probably herpes simplex one virus. This is commonly known as a cold sore. If your dentist has a laser such as the biolase md the cold sore can be treated with it to instantly relieve the pain and heal it quicker, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Clear lip blister inner lips with tiny white area increases and reduces to almost flattish clear blister. I've no pain..is it mucocele? 2 weeks now.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does chest congestion associated with normal 01 wk last?
- How long does bad breath associated with normal 01 wk last?
- How long does peeling skin associated with normal 01 wk last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does stool color associated with normal 02 wk last?
- How long does drool rash associated with normal 02 wk last?
- How long does swollen lymph nodes associated with normal 03 wk last?
- How long does pregnancy weight gain associated with normal 06 wk last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online