Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Itchy Skin Associated With Hives Last
1-3 weeks: It is, of course, variable based on each patient. Em is most often self-limited. Mild cases can resolve in 1-2 weeks but more advanced cases can take longer to resolve. ...Read more
Consider this: Thrush is a yeast infection. Antifungal medications help. Scraping the tongue is important... Use a tongue scraper and avoid foods and beverages with yeast such as beer and breads. It will usually clear up in 2 weeks but if it persists more aggresive actions can be employed. ...Read more
Newly HIV positive?: Hiv seroconversion can appear in a variety of ways. A common way is a rash that can even be as severe as one causing hives. If you have any concerns that you got infected from HIV please find an expert to help you through this time. You can look here: http://www.Glma.Org. There are some great doctors in chicago that can walk you through this scare. ...Read more
Depends on patient: Swelling in the legs or lower extremity associated with hellp syndrome (preeclampsia, toxemia, high blood pressure of pregnancy) resolves after delivery. How fast depends on the person. For some it is in the first 24-48 hours. For others it may last as long as 6 weeks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It depends: Any rash will last as long as the cause is present. Some good ways to deal with teething pain are teething rings or frozen wash clothes. Use tylenol (acetaminophen) for severe teething discomfort only. Try applying neosporin to the rash and keep the area clean wiping away saliva frequently. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends...: A week or 2.Get a more detailed answer ›
A few weeks: Sometimes a few months. It depends on severity. ...Read more
Approx 10 days: Give or take a few days.Get a more detailed answer ›
About 10 days: This is the approximate life span of the illness. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does itchy skin associated with eczema last?
- How long does rash in neck folds associated with hives last?
- How long does rash on groin associated with hives last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does rash on arms or legs associated with hives last?
- How long does itchy skin associated with allergic reaction to insect bites last?
- Duration of itchy miliaria rash
- How long does itchy rash associated with scabies last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free