Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Typically Take For Clomid To Work
How long Clomid (clomiphene) takes to work.I am on first cyc of clomid (clomiphene).Tday 10dpo af like cramps.Feel this month is gone.Does it work in 2nd round?
It varies: It stimulates the release of hormones needed to cause ovulation. Clomiphene therapy is typically used for 5 consecutive days early in the menstrual cycle, for 3 to 6 monthly cycles. It may take several cycles to find the right dose to stimulate ovulation. After that dose is determined, a woman will take the drug for at least 3 more cycles. If there is no pregnancy after 6 cycles, it may not work. ...Read more
I been on Clomid (clomiphene) and metformin for three months trying to conceive with no luck. How long does it take to work?
Check out these: Links. Consider seeing a fertility specialist for u and your husband if everything else fails. Godspeed! http://health.howstuffworks.com/pregnancy-and-parenting/pregnancy/conception/ten- tips-for-optimal-conception.Htm. http://m.voices.yahoo.com/10-herbs-promote-fertility-increase-chances-2491984.html. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Months: Mary take 3-6 months and sometimes longer. ...Read more
3-to-6 cycles: Many factors besides fertility medication go into achieving a succesful pregnancy. In appropriately selected couples, meaning normal semen parameters and healthy fallopian tubes at a minimum, cumulative pregnancy rates with Clomiphene are 85% in 3 cycles and around 95% in 6 cycles. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Variable: Clomid (clomiphene) is an anti-estrogen & works sort of like faking your brain into thinking your ovaries are failing. Fsh levels rise to increase production of Estradiol from the ovary. Response is different for each woman. It may take several cycles to figure out the dose to which a woman will respond. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for metformin and clomid to work?
- How fast does clomid typically work?
- How long does a discogram typically take?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to get pregnant with clomid?
- How long does it take to get pregnant on clomid?
- How many follicles does clomid typically produce?
- How long does it typically take kidney stones to leave the kidneys?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free