Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take You To Recover After C Hyst
About 6 weeks: Recovery after a c-hyst is similar to after a c-section. Most people feel pretty good by 2 weeks but it is more like 6 weeks to get to the 95% mark. It may take longer if you lost a lot of blood & are anemic or if your surgery was more complicated. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
How long should it take for full recovery to normal activities for a c hyst from hemorrhage at 43?
After cesarean hysterectomy and prolonged it has taken me months, and I still cannot stand long. What went wrong?
Probably nothing: A cesarean hysterectomy is major surgery. Some docs only perform this a handful of times during their career. The procedure implies that you completed a pregnancy, probably had a complication such as heavy bleeding and needed a life saving emergency surgery. It takes time to recover from each of these let alone all together.It may take months for your stamina to return. Follow up with the surgeon. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Why after hemorrhage and unplanned c hyst would attending let resident close incision with suture?
Got a sharp shooting pain in my vagina when lifting, had some prolapse after c hyst, what is this?
My doc wants me to be on my nasal cannula after my c hyst. Why? I was healthy till they operated on me.
Abruption: A fall in fhr associated with heavy bleeding sounds like a placental abruption. That is a medical emergency and an emergency cesarean is what your doctor did. A placental abruption is a premature (before the baby is born) separation of the placenta from the uterine wall. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to recover your voice after having laryngitis?
- How long does it take to get your period after a d and c?
- How long does it take to die after you get botulism?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it usually take to recover after esophageal surgery?
- How long does it take to heal after a c-section?
- How long does it take to recover after knee replacement?
- How long does it take to recover after hair transplant surgery?
- How long does it take to recover after a c section?