Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take You To Recover After C Hyst
About 6 weeks: Recovery after a c-hyst is similar to after a c-section. Most people feel pretty good by 2 weeks but it is more like 6 weeks to get to the 95% mark. It may take longer if you lost a lot of blood & are anemic or if your surgery was more complicated. ...Read more
How long should it take for full recovery to normal activities for a c hyst from hemorrhage at 43?
After cesarean hysterectomy and prolonged it has taken me months, and I still cannot stand long. What went wrong?
Probably nothing: A cesarean hysterectomy is major surgery. Some docs only perform this a handful of times during their career. The procedure implies that you completed a pregnancy, probably had a complication such as heavy bleeding and needed a life saving emergency surgery. It takes time to recover from each of these let alone all together.It may take months for your stamina to return. Follow up with the surgeon. ...Read more
Why after hemorrhage and unplanned c hyst would attending let resident close incision with suture?
They are learning: Residents are learning their craft from the attending physician. Your attending is involved in every part of the operation, even if the resident is doing the sewing. ...Read more
My doc wants me to be on my nasal cannula after my c hyst. Why? I was healthy till they operated on me.
Got a sharp shooting pain in my vagina when lifting, had some prolapse after c hyst, what is this?
Probalby not: More likely just age and pregnancies than the c-hyst. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to recover your voice after having laryngitis?
- How long does it take to get your period after a d and c?
- How long does it take to die after you get botulism?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it usually take to recover after esophageal surgery?
- How long does it take to heal after a c-section?
- How long does it take to recover after knee replacement?
- How long does it take to recover after hair transplant surgery?
- How long does it take to recover after a c section?