Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take You To Recover After C Hyst
About 6 weeks: Recovery after a c-hyst is similar to after a c-section. Most people feel pretty good by 2 weeks but it is more like 6 weeks to get to the 95% mark. It may take longer if you lost a lot of blood & are anemic or if your surgery was more complicated. ...Read moreGet help now ›
How long should it take for full recovery to normal activities for a c hyst from hemorrhage at 43?
Get help now ›
After cesarean hysterectomy and prolonged it has taken me months, and I still cannot stand long. What went wrong?
Probably nothing: A cesarean hysterectomy is major surgery. Some docs only perform this a handful of times during their career. The procedure implies that you completed a pregnancy, probably had a complication such as heavy bleeding and needed a life saving emergency surgery. It takes time to recover from each of these let alone all together.It may take months for your stamina to return. Follow up with the surgeon. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Why after hemorrhage and unplanned c hyst would attending let resident close incision with suture?
They are learning: Residents are learning their craft from the attending physician. Your attending is involved in every part of the operation, even if the resident is doing the sewing. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Got a sharp shooting pain in my vagina when lifting, had some prolapse after c hyst, what is this?
Healing/stretching: Depending on when the surgery took place, the tissue may be in the process of healing and scarring. The prolapse can be related to some loss of support. If symptoms persist, see your doctor. ...Read moreGet help now ›
My doc wants me to be on my nasal cannula after my c hyst. Why? I was healthy till they operated on me.
Get help now ›
Abruption: A fall in fhr associated with heavy bleeding sounds like a placental abruption. That is a medical emergency and an emergency cesarean is what your doctor did. A placental abruption is a premature (before the baby is born) separation of the placenta from the uterine wall. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Probalby not: More likely just age and pregnancies than the c-hyst. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to get your period after a d and c?
- How long does it take to die after you get botulism?
- How long does it typically take to recover after a mastectomy?
- How long does it usually take to recover after esophageal surgery?
- How long does it take to heal after a c-section?
- How long does it take to recover after knee replacement?
- How long does it take to recover after hair transplant surgery?
- How long does it take to stop hurting after a c-section?
- How long does it take to recover after an arthroscopic knee surgery?