Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take To Treat A Yeast Infection
Decades?: This type of management is unlikely to achieve positive results, which is why i suspect you are asking the question. You need an antifungal preparation. Ask your doctor or pharmacist and stop fooling around with "natural" solutions. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Depends: Some people get relief right away but others not for three days or so. ...Read more
Depends: Antifungals are faster and more effficient. The others are for protection to avoid recurrance. ...Read more
Depends: It depends on the severity and treatment you are getting. Also if this is a recurrent issue, it may be more challenging. ...Read more
2-3 days: Most yeast infections will begin to resolve (improve) about 2-3 days after treatment has been started. They can be recurrent, especially if medications are not taken for the entire course. Reducing sugar intake, using probiotics, and increasing raw garlic in the diet can help prevent this from happening, ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take a yeast infection to clear?
- How long does it take to get a yeast infection?
- How long does it take a yeast infection to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to cure a yeast infection?
- How long does it take to treat a bladder infection?
- How long does monistat take to cure a yeast infection?
- How long does it take yeast infections to go away?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free