Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Pregnancy
See below: Conception, as defined by the generation of a fertilized ovum, occurs within day or so of the sex. However, it takes about two weeks for the embryo to make enough HCG to produce a positive pregnancy test. Blood test may be done a day after a missed period. Home pregnancy tests should be done 4-5 days after the missed period. Please seek care from a doctor to protect your and your baby's health. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I had a surgical abortion 3 weeks and 1 day ago. I took a pregnancy test and it came up positive. How long does it take to show negative?
7-10 days: Most will turn positive about 7-10 days after conception. ...Read more
7-10 days: Hi. About 7-10 days will be fine. ...Read more
I am currently coming to the end of my cycle but I'm experiencing some of the signs of pregnancy. how long do i have to wait to take a pregnancy test ?
3-7 date: You may be experiencing premenstrual symptoms. Periods can be delayed a few days ...Read more
No : Not true.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to show signs of tetanus after being exposed?
- How long does it take for a baby to show signs of pertussis?
- How long can it take to start showing signs of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for signs of pregnancy?
- How long does it take for pregnancy symptoms to show?
- How long does it take a pregnancy test to show?
- How long does it take a home pregnancy test to show positive?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online