Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take To Remove 2 Bone Spurs In Your Ankle
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
After you have the bone spurs removed from the ankle , what happens then are you put into plaster or a boot do you still need to use a walking aid ?
Is there usually a period of non-weight bearing after ankle arthroscopy if bone spurs are removed from leg bones? No-microfracture of talus.
As comfort dictates: There is no specific reason that you can not put weight after arthroscopic spur removal. Weight bearing a tolerated usually is your status. Keep the ankle elevated higher than your heart for first few days to decrease swelling. It will hurt to walk on it initially so walkonit if you like to suffer, . As usual it is best to follow the protocol of your surgeon who did it, theyknow the situation best. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Would bone spurs hurt 24/7? I have either those or a tendon problem. front of ankle only hurts to lunge/jump and KILLS to tumble on if I try even once
Bone spurs: Bone spurs to the feet and ankles are most often caused from trauma or arthritis (wear and tear to the joints) or in the case of the calcaneous (heel bone) can be from Enthesopathy (pulling of soft tissue from bone). This can be cause from the tendon or ligament from being too tight and resulting in a chronic pulling off situation. See your podiatrist and he/she can help. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is there something that could make me prone to bone spurs? Every time I injure a joint they end up removing one. Ankle, knee and shoulder so far.
I have incredible pain in my feet.Brownish dots going up ankles as well.I'm obese.Doc says I have bone spurs and plantar fasc. When will pain go away?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take a bad sprain in your back to heal?
- How long does it take to pass a stone in your bladder?
- How long does it usually take to get rid of cellulitis in your hand?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take in chemotherapy for you to lose your hair?
- How long does it take for hiv to show up in your blood?
- How long does it take for a pinched nerve to heal in your back?
- How long does it take for a pulled muscle in your neck to heal?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free