Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take To Recover From Myocarditis
Myocarditis: Recovery from myocarditis varies. Some mild forms can fully recover quickly. In some cases acute myocarditis progresses to a chronic form of heart failure. In rare instances acute myocarditis is fulminant, requiring significant medical and/or mechanical support and possibly a heart transplant. ...Read more
Every person unique: I urge you to contact your cardiologist. They are the only doctors in a position to evaluate you child and determine how quickly the condition is changing, if at all. ...Read more
I have viral myocarditis since three weeks. At my last check-up I had sinus tachycardia and ejection fraction of 26%. I'm on three different meds but I'm not getting better. What is the probability for full recovery? How long does it usually take?
Silly patient: The best answer for your question is provided by the treating physicians, who have the benefit of your history, exam and an understanding of the tests you have had to date.While it is understandable you want answers. we have no crystal ball with great incite based on your present ejection fraction. This is a serious illness,pay attention to your docs advise and you might do well. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to recover from tonsillitis?
- How long does it take to recover from alcohol?
- How long does it take to recover from overtraining?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to recover from a hysterectomy?
- How long does it take to recover from a facelift?
- How long does it take to recover from pyelonephritis?
- How long does it take to recover from a lumpectomy?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online